Close
LANGUAGE

Es Rentadors public washhouse

PMV-4031, 9

A public washhouse built in 1905 by the provincial architect Juan Guasp, thanks to the collaboration of Pedro Orlandis, who donated a thousand pesetas to the town so that it could be built and provide the ideal place for the serverins and serverines to do the laundry. It is a rectangular roofed space with washing basins and limestone sinks in the middle.

It has recently been restored by the Town Council as part of Son Servera’s historical heritage.