COVID 19 INFO
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
SPANISH ROYAL DECREE 463/2020, OF 14 MARCH, WHEREBY A STATE OF EMERGENCY IS DECLARED FOR THE PURPOSE OF MANAGING THE HEALTH CRISIS SITUATION CAUSED BY COVID-19 (OSG Nº 67 OF 14-03-2020)
We hereby inform you of the emergency measures approved by the Government of Spain in a Royal Decree-Law that declares a state of emergency for the purpose of managing the global health crisis caused by COVID-19 in line with measures adopted by other European countries and the rest of the world.
Among other measures aimed at protecting the health of all visitors to and residents in Spain, public freedom of movement has been heavily restricted unless absolutely necessary in exceptional and specific situations. As a tourist, you must:
• Stay in your rooms. You may only move around the interior of the establishment to make use of the food services we offer.
• People should avoid gathering in the common areas, dining room spaces, bars and restaurants of the hotel, always maintaining the recommended safety distance of one metre and applying the recommended prevention measures (cough or sneeze into a paper tissue or your inner elbow, avoid touching your face and eyes, and wash your hands frequently).
• The Government of Spain is only allowing access to public roads for the purpose of buying food at supermarkets, pharmacy products or basic necessities or in the event of a duly demonstrated event of force majeure. Leaving the hotel for sports activities, the beach, etc. is not allowed. All leisure, shopping, cultural, recreational, hospitality and catering activities are prohibited given that leisure and cultural spaces, bars, restaurants and cafeterias, cinemas, theatres, museums, etc. will remain closed.
• As regards the use of private or rental vehicles, public roads can only be used for refuelling, buying food at supermarkets, pharmacy products or basic necessities, or reaching the final point of your stay in Spain (airport or port).
• Besides the above, and calling on the individual sense of responsibility required by our Health Authorities and the measures adopted by the Government of Spain
during this state of emergency and those that will continue to be adopted over the coming days, heavy restrictions are being imposed on passenger air and maritime transport services, which are reducing the overall number of operations.
This reduction in the number of flights may lead to significant changes to your return home. We therefore recommend that you urgently contact your tour operator (if you have not already heard from them).
If you are a private traveller with your own flight booking, you will need to manage your own return home. We suggest that you get in touch with your airline as soon as possible about these imminent changes.
Para dar respuesta adecuada y extremar la alerta y…Location of the event Auditòrium Sa Màniga false