- Distance 28.53 Km
The proximity of Cala Millor, as well as Sa Coma and Cala Bona, make it a good choice for visiting these inland towns and an excellent way to enjoy the countryside away from the coast.
From Cala Millor, which is midway along the route, the Green Way can be accessed at various points:
- From the Cala Millor cycle lane in the direction of Son Servera, at the beginning of the built-up area.
- From the PM-4023 Porto Cristo – Son Servera road:
- From the Cala Millor – Son Carrió road, turning off at the roundabout (500 metres).
- By the Camí de Na Penyal.
There are other access points along the route, making it possible to join the Green Way at many different places.
There are rest areas with benches and tables, various places to park bicycles and landscaped areas for stops along the way.
The Green Way is a direct link to the capital of the Llevant comarca (county). From Manacor you can take the train to Inca and Palma.
Places of interest:
- Artà: Sanctuary of Sant Salvador, Parish Church of the Transfiguration of the Lord, Regional Museum, Ses Païses Talayotic Village
- In Son Servera: New Church, Church of St John the Baptist, Els Rentadors (old washhouse).
- In Sant Llorenç: Parish Church, Pou Vell (Old Well), railway station.
- In Son Carrió: Church of St Michael, railway station.
- In Manacor: Pearl factory and exhibition, Manacor Museum of History – Torre dels Enagistes (Jesuits’ Tower), Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, Ses Puntes Tower, Church and Cloister of St Vincent Ferrer.